Stabilizing and setting up an inclusive sustainable program for our featured organization Dillard Elementary is our current focus. Ranger does support other organizations. Our purpose is to help provide a quality education to students which will enable them to become well-rounded individuals in order to compete with peers both academically and socially.
We are currently servicing Dillard in several areas:
- Advocate on behalf of the school to bring community support
- Administrative partnership and guidance
- Motivational incentive and awards for the teaching staff and children
- Sending or coordinating volunteers
- Mentoring and tutoring students in the areas of reading, music, math, science and technology
- Supplying financial donations for books, clothing, shoes, hygiene products, food and miscellaneous goods
- Procuring technology: ipads, nooks and software
- Providing community exposure (visits to businesses, museums and more)
- Setting up field trips and funding for transportation
- Aid in coordination of tours and giving funds for College Tour programs
- Financially supporting and organizing after school and summer camp programs
- Life Experiences they will not get at home
There may be additional individual programs not listed being supplied to the school or other participants. Please contact us for more information.